--- the subscriber area has no ads ---
IDT 1Q19 report +2
The IDT conference call is ongoing, but I think we've already got everything that's important.
- 2Q19 revenue guidance of $233+/-5M beats
- Memory: importantly, the business is CPU agnostic. Management also stated that it is working more directly with major cloud providers. The next generation of memory solutions is shaping up to be the most significant in over a decade.
- Communications: 5G field trials and early deployments are underway. In keeping with my CenturyLink commentary, production volumes are now expected to ramp mid-next year.
- Wireless Power: IDT is gaining customers outside smart phone makers, which are stickier and higher margin.
Integrated Device Technology has reported its results for its first fiscal quarter of 2019:
- EPS of 44 cents beats by a penny
- on $228.5M in revenue, which beats by$1.5M
Management also says it expects improving margins, on continued diversified growth. So far this looks like the good report that I was expecting, but not something that should move the stock higher in a big way.